Complete Cleaning Contracts
We know, from experience, that most clients are seeking to work with a partner that can work to a routine that suits the changing needs of their building.
We only clean offices and it’s this specialism that allows us to know what’s really important as we talk about here
Office Cleaning Solutions in Edinburgh.
We also know that flexibility is every bit as important as routine and that’s why we’ll provide you with professional cleaners possessing the initiative and experience to ensure your premises are cleaned to your specific requirements.
We know that continuity is key, and that’s why we build our team around your needs.
- An Edinburgh based cleaning team flexible and able to cope with busy changing environments.
- Full support when sudden change or circumstances demand that little bit extra.
- Smart, presentable, uniformed cleaners that are well managed, assessed and well trained in all areas of efficient office cleaning and client care.
- A guarantee of absolute confidentiality and privacy inside and outside of working hours.
- Work schedules completed in timely fashion whilst being fully risk aware and security conscious.
- Regular audits and feedback provided every month.
- No self-employed or agency staff and absolutely no zero hours contracts.
- Staff paid the living wage receiving 28 days holiday, sick pay, pension contributions and other benefits.
Looking after all the other things that make your office tick such as:
- Recycling as per your specific requirements
- Laundry and supply of dishtowels
- Provide all the consumables you’ll need such as toilet roll, hand towels, handsoaps etc
- Carry out deep cleaning such as sanitisation of IT equipment (keyboards, phones)
- Carpet cleaning (we can provide most of this ourselves but have a fantastic partner that can help us with the bigger jobs)
- Deep cleaning quarterly/annually looking at high dusting, lamp cleaning and much more.
We are used to working with cleaning clients in a consultative manner where we aim to become a seamless part of your business operation. We find it’s important that you know who’s doing what and when, and we find this openness helps keeps things simple. Whilst we at Complete Cleaning Contracts always mindful of cleaning budgets, we won’t cut corners on quality.
Whatever your office cleaning requirements or budget considerations – we have the tools, the people and the will to find a cleaning solution that works for you.
We Solve Real Cleaning Problems
What Can We Do For You?
When Clients Let Us Become Partners Rather Than Just Suppliers The best relationships are always formed on a basis of trust. Without trust there’s nothing. Without trust there’s always a